Resources by Category
- General Resources for Senior Transportation
- Livable Cities Senior Transportation Resources
- U.S. Administration on Aging (AoA) and Older Americans Act (OAA) Resources
- Coordination Resources for Senior Transportation
- Tappy Grams Special Edition: Aging in Place and Coordination
- Transportation for Disadvantaged Populations -- Some Coordination Efforts Among Programs Providing Transportation Services, but Obstacles Persist, June 2003.
- Executive Order: Human Service Transportation Coordination (PDF)
February 24, 2004
Executive Order 13330 which directs the federal agencies funding transportation programs to take specific steps to improve the coordination of human service transportation gave greater visibility to the issue and provided strengthened authority to the federal agencies' coordination efforts.
- Transportation for Disadvantaged Seniors - Efforts to Enhance Senior Mobility Could Benefit from Additional Guidance and Information
This Report prepared in response to a request from the Senate Special Committee on Aging looks at the five principal federally-funded transportation programs for older adults. Although it is not a study of coordination, its findings and recommendations support the need for improved coordination.
- Medicare and Senior Transportation at NRC Colloquium: What Health Care Reform Means for Coordinated Transportation (PDF)(117 KB)
Presentation by Medicare and Senior Transportation Coordinator Jane Hardin of CTAA.