Table of Contents
With select articles linked in PDF
- A Tale of Two Transit Networks
Public transportation has reached a crisis not only of funding, but of priorities. Is the goal to get people out of their cars or is it to transport people who have no alternative?
- Dale Marsico Named Executive Director of CTAA
Dale Marsico, of Brazos Transit in Bryan, Texas, was recently named to replace David Raphael as executive director of CTAA.
- Federal Express
Transit programs see slight gains in 1997
- What is Transportation Equity?
Transportation inequities surround everyday life. Take a look at how the personal automobile is subsidized, as compared with transit.
- Building a Bridge to Less Wealthy Countries Around the World
All around the world people need accessible transportation services. Access Exchange International is answering the call.
- Eureka! Intermodal Transit Facilitie to Boost Transit Services, Stimulate Economy
A planned intermodal transit facility will revitalize the economy of downtown Eureka, Calif. It will also enhance transportation services.