Coordinated Transportation Plans
|If you have coordinated transportation plans that are not listed here, please email them to Sheryl Gross-Glaser
- Coordinated plans for each district can be found on the district page, through links on the I-Way website.
- Coordination plans will be posted soon.
- Adams County (PDF)(308 KB)
- Berks County Coordinated Transit-Human Services Draft Plan (PDF)(14 MB)
- Cumberland, Dauphin, and Perry Counties (PDF)(1 MB)
- Cameron, Clearfield, Elk, Jefferson, McKean and Potter Counties (PDF)(650 KB)
- Improving Access to Opportunities in the Delaware Valley Region: Coordinated Human Services Transportation Plan (PDF)(13 MB)
- Erie County (PDF)(435 KB)
- Franklin County (PDF)(420 KB)
- Lancaster County (PDF)(1.07 MB)
- Lehigh Valley (PDF)(620 KB)
- Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan for Mahoning and Trumbull Counties, Ohio and Mercer County, Pennsylvania (PDF)(4.52 MB)
- Northern Tier Regional Planning & Development Commission, the Transportation Planning Organization (Bradford, Tioga, Sullivan, Susquehanna and Wyoming Counties) (PDF)(1 MB)
- Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan For Ohio, Marshall and Wetzel Counties (PDF)(9.19 MB)
- Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan, SEDA Council of Governments, Rural Planning Organization (PDF) (688 KB)
- Southern Alleghenies Planning and Development Commission Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Plan (PDF) (1.3 MB)
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Coordination Plan
- York County (PDF)(1.30 MB)
- Coordination plans for all jurisdictions can be found on the Regional Service Planning: Coordinating Public Transportation for Texans website.