Speak Up for Transit!
Sept. 18, 2014: CTAA provides comments to FTA on NTD reporting. (PDF)(282 KB)
September 16, 2014: RAIL Magazine's analysis of the recently proposed Passenger Rail Reform and Investment Act (PRRIA).
Sept. 5, 2014: CTAA's Analysis of FTA's Proposed Section 5339 Bus Formula Program Circular (PDF)(284 KB).
July 15: Video from CTAA's Scott Bogren updating progress on federal surface transportation investment, the Highway Trust Fund and reauthorization.
June 30, 2014: CTAA supports reauthorization language to create Bus Capital State of Good Repair Program (PDF)(191 KB), urges its' SUN and all Association members to promote the language with their Congressional delegation.
In March, CTAA released its full set of MAP-21 reauthorization recommendations, including additional, over-arching surface transportation policy priorities that fall outside the scope of MAP-21.
- CTAA's Full MAP-21 Reauthorization Recommendations (PDF)
- CTAA's Grow America Act Analysis (PDF) (May 1, 2014)
- Video: CTAA Communications Director Scott Bogren looks at transit policy news (March 13, 2014)
- CTAA's Small Urban Network (SUN) Hosts House Briefing (PDF) on the Bus Capital Crisis, releases bus capital infographic (PDF) (March 12, 2014)
- CTAA Board President Barb Cline's written (PDF) and oral (PDF) testimony before the Senate Banking Committee (March 6)
- CTAA analysis of President Obama's 2015 budget proposal (PDF) (Feb. 25, 2014)
- Video: CTAA Communications Director looks at MAP-21 reauthorization (Feb. 24, 2014)
- Video: CTAA Communications Director looks at MAP-21 reauthorization (Jan. 16, 2014)
- CTAA's Small Urban Network (SUN) releases its legislative priorities (PDF) (Jan. 17, 2014)
- CTAA releases full listing of MAP-21 reauthorization concepts from its listening sessions held around the nation (PDF)(Jan. 10, 2014)
- CTAA responds to FTA's Safety Regulations Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF)(Dec. 2013)
- CTAA's analysis of FTA's proposed Section 5311 program circular (PDF) (Nov. 25, 2013)
- CTAA's analysis of FTA's Safety ANPRM (PDF)(Oct. 11, 2013)
- CTAA's analysis of MAP-21 (PDF)(July 2012)