Our rural category is designed for transit providers for whom Section 5311 funding is the single largest source of federal transit investment or who primarily serve communities below 50,000 population. CTAA's roots are grounded in working to address the mobility needs of those living in rural communities and towns.
We have led efforts over the years to increase federal and state investment in these programs, reduce unnecessary regulations and provide access to innovative solutions.
Latest CTAA Resources for Rural Transit
- Revving up Rural Transit
- Rural Transit Inforcards
- Webinar Recording: Recruiting for a Sustainable Driver Workforce
Why You Should Join CTAA in the Rural Category
- CTAA: America's Original Rural Transit Association (PDF)
- Help set CTAA's advocacy and regulatory agenda in Washington
- Discounts to our annual EXPO conference
- Discounts to valuable management, driver, safety, dispatching and maintenance training and certifications
- Description: Transit providers for whom Section 5311 funding is the single largest source of federal transit investment or who primarily serve communities below 50,000 population.
- Price: Base dues of $250 plus $25 for every vehicle used in operating service up to a maximum of $3,000.
- Membership Benefits