Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT)
CTAA's NEMT category targets mobility providers - private, for profit, nonprofit or public agencies - serving the non-emergency medical transportation market.
There is no greater role for community and public transportation than connecting people with life-sustaining health care. We serve these members' needs through advocacy, training, resources and even access to capital resources.
Latest CTAA Resources for NEMT
- Health Care and Transportation - Summer Policy News Round Up (September 2018)
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) Technology Solutions Landscape
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) NEMT Toolkit
- Blog Post: Will Reshaping Medicaid Sacrifice NEMT?
- CTAA Joins Letter Opposing Bill To Repeal NEMT Benefit for Medicaid Patients (PDF)
- Member Conference Call with Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) Providers January 18, 2017 (PDF)
- CTAA's Analysis of New HHS OIG Safe Harbor Rule Interpretation (December 2016) (PDF)
- HHS Rulings Give Green Light to Transportation Subsidies (PDF)
- 2016 Digital CT Magazine edition
- Improving Health Care Outcomes symposium (PDF)
Why You Should Join CTAA in the NEMT Category
- Discounts on CTAA training, including our Keys to NEMT Success class
- Discounts on Vehicles, Tires and Service centers, Insurance, Hardware and Software, Driver Background Checks and more
- Help set CTAA's advocacy and regulatory agenda in Washington and at the state level