This category is designed exclusively for transit providers serving Native American tribes and their members, regardless of trip purpose or funding source. CTAA has long enjoyed an excellent working relationship with tribal transit operators - and has hosted a number of Tribal Transit Summits, including most recently in 2016 In Portland, Ore., at the Community Transportation EXPO.
Latest CTAA Resources for Tribal Transit
- 2016 Tribal Transit Summit materials (PDF)
- Overview of CTAA's Technical Assistance to Rural and Tribal Transit (PDF)
Why You Should Join in the Tribal Category
- Discounts on CTAA training, including our Keys to NEMT Success class
- Discounts on vehicles, insurance, driver checks and more
- Help set CTAA's advocacy and regulatory agenda in Washington, D.C.