State and Regional Transit Associations
If your association represents transit operators, vendors, passengers, etc., at the state and regional level, you need to join CTAA in this category. State and regional transit associations are valued partners at CTAA. From our participation in state and regional conferences to sharing insights at our regular phone calls, CTAA understands the importance of state transit associations and the value they bring to providers across the nation.
Latest CTAA Resources for State and Regional Transit Associations
- Notes from December 2016 CTAA State Association Call (PDF)
- FastMail: our bi-weekly update on all things community and public transportation
- 2016 Calendar of State and Regional Transit Association Meetings (PDF)
Why You Should Join in the State/Regional Transit Association Category
- Participation in our regular CTAA-state transit association calls and meetings
- Access to CTAA's analysis of legislative and regulatory news
- Help set CTAA's advocacy and research agenda.