Our partner category is for those organizations who are not direct operators of transportation service. These organizations can include, planning agencies, industry consultants, transportation management associations/organizations (TMA/TMO) foundations, hospitals, United Way organizations, universities and schools, etc.
Latest CTAA Resources for Partner Organizations
- FastMail: our bi-weekly update on all things community and public transportation
- Digital CT Magazine, the premier magazine for the community transportation industry
Why You Should Join in the Partner Organizations Category
- Connecting to resources, training, technical assistance and collected information useful for the entire community transportation network
- Access to CTAA's analysis of legislative and regulatory news
- Partner Organizations: Businesses and organizations that benefit from the provision of public and community transportation but that do not either directly or indirectly operate vehicles, i.e. private-sector organizations, transportation brokers, hospitals/clinics, United Way agencies, universities/schools, planning bodies, TMAs, technology firms, consultant groups, foundations, etc.