- Gain understanding of their leadership skills
- Learn industry history, current practices, funding & future trends
- Become knowledgeable about what it takes to be a leader
- Complete a project demonstrating leadership principles & application to a real-world situation
- November 2017: Registration Opens
- April 27, 2018: Last Day for Applications
- May 2018: Leadership Assessments Completed
- June 2018: Two-Day Academy Kick-Off at EXPO 2018
- July 2018: May 2019: Individual & Group Work
- May 2019: Poster Session & Graduation at EXPO 2019
Assess the participant's current leadership style and potential.
Challenge the participants through a rigorous combination of workshops, seminars, independent study and projects.
Support the participants with mentors, peer groups, access to course consultants and CTAA staff.
The tuition for the ELA will be $3,500 per participant. This cost includes all the instruction, distance learning, and registration for EXPOs 2018 and 2019. All travel, meal, lodging, and incidental expenses will be the responsibility of the participant or the participant's employer.
What's Your Value from the ELA?
In Their Own Words: Hear from Current ELA Participants on their Learning Objectives & Results
For questions on the Emerging Leaders Academy contact Charles Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 247-8356.
NOTE: A minimum of 15 participants are required for the Academy to take place.