CTAA On Tour
July 31-August 1: Georgetown, Ky.
- Amy Conrick, Charlie Dickson, and Andrew Carpenter will meet with local partners to develop strategies for improving regional transportation in Central Kentucky, as part of the partnership between CTAA and Toyota's Social Innovation team to improve mobility in selected communities where Toyota has a major manufacturing presence.
August 1-2: Vestal, N.Y.
- Charlie Rutkowski will meet with staff of Mobility Management of South Central New York to discuss identification of emerging employment transportation needs in Chenango County as part of the USDA Rural Passenger Transportation Technical Assistance Program.
August 7: Fredericksburg, Va.
- Scott Bogren will present a keynote address at the Community Transportation Association of Virginia annual conference.
August 8-10: Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Scott Bogren, Caryn Souza & Rich Sampson will host CTAA's fourth annual Small Urban Network (SUN) Conference.
August 15-17: Minneapolis, Minn.
- Chris Zeilinger will be staffing and supporting this year's CTAA-AASHTO-APTA State Public Transportation Partnerships conference, where transportation leaders from states' departments of transportation and transit association leaders from across the country are meeting to share news, strategies and innovations to help states' networks of public transportation succeed and sustain. Among the highlights of this conference will be remarks from CTAA's Scott Bogren.
August 16: Minneapolis, Minn.
- Scott Bogren will present at the State Public Transportation Partnerships Conference.
August 20-22: Pasco, Wash.
- Rich Sampson will present several sessions at the Washington State Transit Association's annual conference.
August 21 - 23: Boise, Idaho
- Chris Zeilinger is participating in the Idaho Transportation Department's annual Public Transportation Summit, where he's teaching a course on transit procurement policies and procedures for the state's public transportation providers.