CTAA On Tour
Oct. 29-Nov. 1: National RTAP Conference, Omaha, Neb.
- Andrew Carpenter will moderate a panel on new ideas in travel training
Oct. 31 - Nov. 1: Lawrence, Kansas Technical Assistance
- Chris Zeilinger is providing technical assistance to the Lawrence-Douglas County MPO, in Lawrence, Kansas. This technical assistance is all about improving rural residents' mobility in Douglas County.
Nov. 7: Louisiana Public Transportation Conference, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Scott Bogren will lead a discussion of public transit policy, funding and legislation
Nov 7: Developing Transit Related Contracts, Sioux Falls, S.D.
November 8-9: Princeton, Ind.; Toyota Princeton Mobility Planning Project.
- Charlie Rutkowski, Chris Zeilinger and Alex King will facilitate initial meetings with project stakeholders.
Nov. 14 - 16: AASHTO Public Transportation Council and MTAP Winter Meeting, Austin, Texas
- Scott Bogren will provide a keynote address to state DOT transit leaders. Chris Zeilinger will be meeting with these transit leaders, as well, and will be helping select transit-related research projects for the National Cooperative Highway Research Program, in partnership with AASHTO's Public Transportation Council.
Nov. 15: NLC (National League of Cities) University course at the City Summit in Charlotte, N.C.
- Sheryl Gross-Glaser will be presenting Smart Cities: Innovation in Transportation and Infrastructure
November 16-17: Sparelabs, Tupelo, Miss
- Charlie Rutkowski will meet with representatives from Tupelo, Toyota and Sparelabs to discuss implementation of transit services.
November 28-30: Pahrump, Nev.
- Charlie Rutkowski will meet with local transit committee members to plan new public transit service.