Sep. 4-8: Yurok Tribal Transit Technical Assistance, Klamath, Calif.
- Chris Zeilinger will meet with tribal leaders as part of CTAA's ongoing USDA Tribal Technical Assistance project
Sep. 6-8 : Sustainable Resorts Development Conference, Hilton Head, S.C.
- Charlie Rutkowski will be participating in this conference as part of work on CTAA's Beaufort, S.C., USDA Rural Technical Assistance project.
Sep. 11: Dakota Transit Association, Grand Forks, N.D.
Sep. 11-12 : National Transit Institute Board Meeting, New Brunswick, N.J.
- Chris Zeilinger will participate in the NTI Board Meeting, representing CTAA.
Sep. 13: Tri-State Transit Association (Maine-Vermont, N.H.), Freeport, Maine
Sep. 19-22 : Colorado Association of Transit Agencies (CASTA), Mountain Village, Colo.
- Amy Conrick will be participating in a Mediating Differences Between Coordination Partners session.
Sep. 20: Illinois Public Transportation Association, Springfield, Ill.
- Charlie Dickson will participate in a panel discussion and provide a CTAA activities update.
Sep. 24-28 : National Tribal Transportation Conference, Tucson, Ariz.
- Chris Zeilnger will be presenting a workshop on FTA's Transit Asset Management regulations.
Sep. 26-28 : Transportation Association of Maryland, Ocean City, Md.
- Rex Knowlton will lead a training session on Building Funding Diversity. Scott Bogren will deliver a keynote presentation.
Sep. 26-27: National Transit Institute, Rural Transit Technology Course, Richmond, Va.
- Andrew Carpenter will be participating in this course.
Sep. 26-27: Tupelo Transit Project, Tupelo, Miss.
- Charlie Dickson will meet with Tupelo City Council Members to discuss CTAA's transit development project progress.
Sep. 27 : CTAA Member COAST (Portsmouth, N.H.) 35th Anniversary Celebration
- Scott Bogren will deliver a keynote presentation.
Sep. 27: Community Transportation Forum, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Sheryl Gross-Glaser will be presenting on non-emergency medical transportation innovations and emerging smart transportation technologies.