CTAA On Tour
Dec. 3: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Chris Zeilinger teaches a Canadian version of CTAA's Professional Dispatching and Scheduling course, adapted for the agencies in the Ontario Community Transportation Network.
Dec. 3-4: San Diego, Calif.
- Amy Conrick, Alex King, and Andrew Carpenter led an in-person training on human-centered design and its application to transportation.
Dec. 5: Los Angeles, Calif.
- Andrew Carpenter and Alex King met with staff at LA Metro to learn more about the development of their mobility as a service (MaaS) system.
Dec. 6: Oakland, Calif.
- Alex King and Amy Conrick will meet with staff from Health Outreach Partners and the Center for Care Innovation to learn more about their work in health care transportation and human-centered design.
December 6: Portland, Ore.
- Andrew Carpenter will meet with staff from moovel to discuss the challenges of implementing Mobility as a Service in various communities.
Dec. 7: Everett, Wash.
- Amy Conrick, Andrew Carpenter, and Alex King will facilitate a Regional Mobility Meeting in partnership with the Snohomish County Transportation Coalition.
Dec. 10-14: Siren and Red Cliff, Wisconsin
- Charlie Rutkowski visits St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin and Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians through the USDA Tribal Technical Assistance Program
Dec. 10-11: Tupelo, Miss.
- Charlie Dickson visits Tupelo, Miss. to review new transit system and help develop marketing and outreach strategies.
Dec. 12: Bristol, Va.
- Rich Sampson travels to Bristol to present the final results of a study on restoring intercity passenger rail service to the city.
Dec. 12: Auburn, Maine
- CTAA's Scott Bogren will be speaking with local and state elected officials in Auburn, Maine.