CTAA On Tour
Oct. 1: Breckinridge, Colorado
- Scott Bogren will present at the TRB Rural and Intercity Bus Transit Conference providing an industry update to attendees.
Oct. 2-4: Breckenridge, Colo.
- Amy Conrick and Alex King will lead a Design Thinking Training for Region 8 in conjunction with the 23rd National Conference on Rural Public and Intercity Bus Transportation.
Oct. 3-5: Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Andrew Carpenter will participate in Mobiliti, a design sprint to uncover mobility solutions for regional employment.
Oct. 3-5: Sullivan County, N.H.
- Charlie Rutkowski will participate in a meeting of the Sullivan County Regional Coordination Council
Oct. 9: COST State Conference in N.J.
- Rex Knowlton will present at the COST state conference on policies and procedures
- Presentation (PDF)
Oct. 15: Daytona, Fla.
- Taylor McGinley will present a "Federal Update" at the Florida Public Transit Agency Annual Conference.
Oct. 17: Oklahoma State Driving Championships & Training Conference
- Caryn Souza presents "Building a Sustainable Driver Workforce and Strategic Planning Becomes Strategic Management for Your Transit Organization."
Oct. 17: Oklahoma State Association
- Rex Knowlton will present at the Oklahoma State Association meeting to present on funding challenges
Oct. 17: La Crosse, Wis.
- Alex King will be attending the MN/WI Public Transportation Conference and presenting on transit funding and the FAST Act Reauthorization.
Oct. 17: Norman, Okla.
- Scott Bogren will appear via video at a general session of the Oklahoma Transit Association providing a transit legislative and advocacy overview to participants.
Oct. 17-19: Bristol, Va.
- Charlie Rutkowski will participate in a meeting to discuss documentation of the economic impact of extending Amtrak service to Bristol, Va.
Oct. 17-20: CTAA EXPO 2019 Site Visit & Fall Board Meeting in Palm Springs, Calif.
- CTAA staff will begin their work in preparation for EXPO 2019 (May 19-21), while the CTAA Board of Directors holds its annual Fall Meeting.
October 22-25: Lowcountry, S.C.
- Charlie Rutkowski will visit USDA Technical Assistance project recipients and assess new transit service in Walterboro, S.C.
Oct. 23: Kent Island, Md.
- Chris Zeilinger will be moderating a session on transit fare payment technologies and policies at the Transit Association of Maryland's fall conference.
Oct. 24: Albany, N.Y.
- Sheryl Gross-Glaser will be presenting for NCMM at the New York Public Transit Association conference.
Oct. 24: Transportation Association of Maryland
- Caryn Souza presents "Recruiting and Building a Sustainable Workforce and Developing and Retaining a Sustainable Driver Workforce."
Oct. 24: Kent Island, Maryland
- Scott Bogren will present a luncheon keynote at the Transportation Association of Maryland's annual conference.
Oct. 25-26: Oakridge, Ore.
- Chris Zeilinger will be meeting and working with local officials in this rural municipality, as they explore how to improve their city's transportation options.
Oct. 28-31: Bend, Ore.
- Chris Zeilinger will be participating in the Oregon Transit Association's fall conference.
Oct. 31-Nov. 1: New Orleans, La.
- Rich Sampson is at the Louisiana Public Transit Association Conference