CTAA Rural Passenger Transportation Technical Assistance Program
- Sullivan County, New Hampshire: Technical assistance will help expand and coordinate transit service, with United Way as technical assistance recipient.
- Northeastern North Carolina: The project will provide assistance in developing an enhanced regional coordinated transit program in ten counties of northeastern North Carolina. Region participated in first CTAA Institute on Transportation Coordination.
- Brunswick, Maine: CTAA assistance will enable existing agency to initiate public transit service, and address community's mobility needs resulting from military base closing and redevelopment.
- Cottage Grove, Oregon: The project will assist in expanding effectiveness and efficiency of existing public transit program.
- Baker County, Florida: CTAA is providing assistance to develop a multifunction transit center/senior center in MacIlleny, Florida.
- Spearfish, South Dakota: This project is assisting Prairie Hills Transit in planning a new transit center to house its growing transit program.
- Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Technical assistance will help expand and enhance coordinated transit service in Forrest, Oneida and Vilas Counties, Wisconsin.
- Cambridge, Maryland: The project will help improve and enhance transit operations and services in Caroline, Talbot, Kent and Dorchester Counties, Maryland.
CTAA Tribal Passenger Transportation Technical Assistance Program
- Southern Ute Tribe, Colorado: The project involves developing plan for expansion of transit program to serve new tribal casino.
- Quinault Indian Nation, Washington: Technical assistance is assisting tribe in expanding internal and external transit connections.
- Chickaloon Native Village, Alaska: Project will identify strategies to meet mobility needs of tribal members and residents along extended rural corridor.
- White Mountain Apache Tribe, Arizona: CTAA is assisting tribe in coordinating existing tribal agency transit services.
- Sitka Tribe of Alaska, Alaska: Project is supporting development of facility to house tribal transit program.
- Squaxin Island Tribe, Washington: Technical assistance will assist the Tribe in enhancing, expanding and coordinating transit services.
Technical Assistance Specialist
Community Transportation Association of America
toll free: 1-800-527-8279 extension 732